Teachers service commission (TSC) has released recruitment vacancies per county.
Earlier on today through an advert seen by Jambo News, the teachers’ employer had indicated that 5,000 teachers are set to be recruited in the coming month of July.
Here is list per county
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers‘ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than July 12, 2021.
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2021/2022 FY shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successfulc appplicants must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons
purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service
Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing
(0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission
through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station